📣 Registration Information
|Registration Types||Registration Fees||KRW
(Only for Korea Credit card.)
|Regular||500 USD (500,000 KRW)||soon|
|Students, Members||300 USD (350,000 KRW)||soon|
- Korea Credit card: BC,NH,KB,Lotte,Samsung,shinhan,KEB,HanaSK,Hyundai
- Note: ISIITA requires at least one regular registration for each paper except invited or local attendees.
- Please contact email@example.com if you require an receipt.
- Scopus, A separate fee for screening and posting is required.
📣 Method of Payment
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online procedure.
- Visa, Master, and JCB are available to use for online registration.
- All service charges on credit card are to be paid by registrants.
- Actual debit amount is subject to change according the exchange rate.
- All bank remittance charges to be paid by registrants.
- Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
- A copy of the bank remittance recript should be e-mailed to the congress secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Bank Name||The Daegu Bank|
|>Recipient||International Society for Information Technology and Application(KOR.국제정보기술응용학회)|
|Bank Address||118, 2-ga, Susung-dong, Susung-gu, Daegu, Korea|
- If you need electronic copies (as a format of pdf) of an invoice and/or a receipt for your registration payment, you may ask them by sending a request email to the conference secretariat (email@example.com).
📣 All the registrations include
- Admission to all sessions including keynote speeches
- A conference kit (a final program and proceedings)
- lunches and one refreshment per breaks during the symposium
📣 Author / Presenter Registration Notice
- The conference registration fee includes a copy of conference proceedings, a program book, conference access, luncheons, refreshment break, and a banquet.
- At least on author must make a REGULAR REGISTRATION for each accepted paper by Dec 00, 2021.
- If one participant makes author registration for two or more accepted papers, only one accepted paper is regarded to finish author registration. In this case, additional author registration is requite for remaining paper.
- If none of the authors registers as a registration, the paper will not be published in the conference proceeding.
- Online registration can be made by Dec 00, 2021.
- Cancellation received before Dec 00, 2021 are refundable. All requests for refunds must be received in writing from Dec 00, 2021 to Jan 00, 2022 and there will be 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after Jan 00, 2022 are non-refundable.
- Attention: Please note that if you make on-site registration, you may not get your banquet ticket because the banquet is based on prearranged plan.