All the camera ready papers must be submitted electronically, in Word format, and uploaded on the Online Submission. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, One-column pages using at least 10 pt (or higher) size fonts on A4 or letter pages in JIITA style format. The final manuscript for publication should be 4~10 pages in length. Detailed formatting and submission instructions are as follows:
- Paper Length : Minimum 4 and Maximum 10 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size : US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts : Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. No Type 3 fonts allowed.
- File Format : word (doc or docx) and Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size : 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Note : Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
You can also use our template to meet the above formatting requirements.
Please note that the on-line submission system will be closed after deadline (Publication Ready Manuscript Submission Deadline: July 30, 2021). ISIITA 2021 recommends all authors to complete all submission procedures well in advance.
Copyright Submission Guidelines
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
ISIITA policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article. The Copyright form can be downloaded in Word format and should be uploaded as a separate document with your full paper submission.
- Paper submission due:
Jun 25, 2021→ July 9, 2021
- Notification of acceptance:
July 5, 2021→ July 16, 2021
- Final paper submission and registration: July 30, 2021
- Registration:July 5~30, 2021