Note: ISIITA requires at least one regular registration for each paper except invited or local attendees.
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an English receipt.
* Scopus, A separate fee for screening and posting is required.
For Bank Transfer
– All bank remittance charges to be paid by registrants.
– sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
– A copy of the bank remittance recript should be e-mailed to the congress secretariat. (email@example.com)
|Bank Name||The Daegu Bank|
|Recipient||International Society for Information Technology and Application
|Bank Address||118, 2-ga, Susung-dong, Susung-gu, Daegu, Korea|
All the registrations include
● Admission to all sessions including keynote speeches
● A conference kit (a final program and USB proceedings)
● lunches and one refreshment per breaks during the symposium
Registration Due Date
● Author and Early Registration : November. 30, 2019
● Online Registration : November. 30, 2019
Author / Presenter Registration Notice
● The conference registration fee includes a copy of conference proceedings, a program book, conference access, luncheons, refreshment break, and a banquet.
● At least on author must make a REGULAR REGISTRATION for each accepted paper by November 30, 2019. If one participant makes author registration for two or more accepted papers, only one accepted paper is regarded to finish author registration. In this case, additional author registration is requite for remaining paper.
● If none of the authors registers as a registration, the paper will not be published in the conference proceeding.
● Online registration can be made by December 15, 2019 From December 15 2019, only the on-site registration at the conference venue can be made. Cancellation received before November 29, 2019 are refundable. All requests for refunds must be received in writing from November 29, 2019 to December 15, 2019 and there will be 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations received after December 15, 2019 are non-refundable.
● Attention) Please note that if you make on-site registration, you may not get your banquet ticket because the banquet is based on prearranged plan. Therefore, if possible finish your registration at the latest by December 10, 2019.
Method of Payment
● Bank Transfer
All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
Sender’s name should be the registrant’s name.
A copy of the bank remittance receipt should be emailed of faxed to the congress secretariat.
(Email is preferred)
For online payment with card
● To pay your registration fee with your card, you should use 3D Secure service. (We are sorry for this inconvenience, however all Korean On-line registration system has this limitation for security)
● What you need to do is as follows:
(1) Please, check if the card company support 3D Secure Service. (VISA, Master, JCB)
(It means that the card company should join 3D Secure service.)
(2) If it is, you should activate your 3D Secure service through your card company website.
(3) If you finish activating 3D Secure service, then you can pay the registration fee with your card.
– So, please check if your card company support for 3D Secure service, then activate your 3D Secure service, finally you can pay the registration fee with 3D Secure service.
Instructions on using Overseas Card 3D : Down load
– In case that 3D Secure service cannot be activated, please inform us of your trouble via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an official email form. ISIITA 2020. Please present a copy of this email when register on-site in order to secure your registration fee at early-registration rate.